8ft x 4ft (2440mm x 1220mm) Sheets of Plain MDF
- 18mm Thick European MDF
- Plain Raw MDF is Perfect For Painting Any Colour You Like
- Quality European Board, This is Not Imported Chinese MDF
- Will Have Raw / Plain MDF Edges
- Delivery Is By Pallet Carrier Only - View Cost Below
MDF Sheets have to be delivered on a large pallet even if you order just one. So delivery will always be over £75 if ordered on their own, if ordering with other items you might be able to have MDF boards included in the delivery cost. To check that just add all the items you require to the shopping basket then enter your postcode on the shopping basket page to see the options available to you.
Our MDF products are sourced from UK or European suppliers rather than coming all the way from Asia, this helps to cut down our carbon footprint, we also use all off-cuts and scraps generated by our processes to heat our warehouse. When manufacturing Slatwall from MDF a lot of dust is created and this can harm the environment if not collected and disposed off correctly, we have invested in some the latest extraction and dust collection technology to make sure our processes are as clean as they can be.
So you can buy from us knowing we are doing what we can to protect the environment.
MDF Boards need to be delivered on a pallet due to their size and weight. We use the largest pallet distribution network in the country to handle our deliveries for us.
When receiving your pallet you need to check for any damage that may have occurred in transit, if you happen to find some damage please make a note of this on the drivers notes and inform us as soon as possible.
- 8x4 MDF boards weigh around 38kg each. Delivery will be made to you on a pallet, unless you have access for a fork-lift truck you will need to unload the boards one-at-a-time by hand.
- You will need something to cut the metal banding with that secures your boards to the pallet, good strong pliers or wire cutters will do.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and they are only insured to get the delivery to you, they cannot help you unload
- Due to the size and weight of MDF Sheets, please make sure you have some people around to help you unload, unloading really isn’t a one person job
- Be careful how you handle your panels and how you store them, sliding them across each other and standing them up on their sides will damage them
- In the unfortunate event that you do have some damages on your delivery, you need to call us as soon as possible, and sign the drivers paper work as ‘damaged’, if there are a lot of damages you may want to refuse the delivery, please give a call on 0845 0942751 before you do this though so that we can arrange for replacements to get to you in a speedy manor.